(Within reasonable distance of DeKalb, IL)
Inspection Program - Identifies Potential Problems
Recommended for all roofs, new and old. This helps us provide a history of the system.
Initial Inspection to Include:
- Roof Drawing
- Inspection and Condition Report with an 85 Point Check List
Semi-annual /Annual Inspections to Include:
- Roof History and Condition Report with an 85 Point Check List
Maintenance Program– Eliminates Crisis Situations
Recommended for roofs, 3 years and older.
Inspection Program Services
Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Clearing debris from drain strainers or gutters
- Caulking heat stack collars
- Minor caulking of counter flashing material
24-hour emergency leak repair service (billed at an hourly rate)
Basic Maintenance Items (customized to your type of roof system)
- Resealing openings at base of flashing projections
- Resealing openings at vertical seams of wall and curb flashings
- Re-fastening and caulking of roof related sheet metal
- Top off pitch pans
- Tighten collars on pipe penetrations
- Re-fasten loose panels of HVAC equipment
Extended Warranties available
Roof Management Program– Prolongs the Life of Your Roof
Recommended to optimize roof investment.
- Inspection Program Services and Comprehensive Roof Condition Index (RCI)
- Non-evasive Moisture Invasion Inspection available
- Limited Warranty on Pre-Qualified Roof Systems
*Note: Each roofing system is unique and has slightly different, basic maintenance requirements. Your specific needs will be outlined on your maintenance agreement.
Roofs that are maintained from the date of installation have a lower maintenance cost than those that are permitted to deteriorate for several years. Weather conditions, pollution and heavy foot traffic take a serious toll on roofing systems. Minor problems should be corrected before they become major ones.
Company Name: Address: Prepared By:
10 POINT MAINTENANCE PROGRAM FOLLOWING CORRECTION OF MINOR PROBLEMS
- Clear debris from drain strainers or gutters
- Caulk heat stacks
- Caulk counter-flashings
- Reseal openings at base of flashing projections if previously repaired by Pinkston Tadd, Inc.
- Reseal openings at vertical seams of wall and curb flashings
- Re-fasten and caulk roof - related sheet metal
- Reseal pitch pans
- Tighten and caulk collars on pipe penetrations
- Refasten loose panels on HVAC equipment
- 24-hour emergency leak repair service
Extended Warranties are available
. Prolong the life of the roof system
. Avoid emergency situations
. Reduce leaks and repairs
. Plan for capital expenditure
. Safeguard the owners building investment
. Maximize performance of the roof system
LIMITATIONS: Pinkston-Tadd’s maintenance plan is for minor repairs and routine maintenance and shall not cover the necessary expenses to repair and/or replace aspects of the roofing system.
- Damage caused by fire, lightening, hurricane, hail, tornado, flood, earthquake or
- Acts of God. (Force Major)
- Damage caused by accident, vandalism, intentional act, negligence or failure to use reasonable care.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification to the roofing system
- Moisture entering the roof system through walls, copings, structural defects, HVAC systems, any part of the building structure, or from adjacent buildings.
- Damage to the system resulting from cracks or openings in the roof substrate.
- Color changes in the system as the result of normal weathering or atmospheric conditions.
While Pinkston-Tadd, Inc. strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the company makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided herein is Pinkston-Tadd, Inc.’s opinion and provided for educational purposes only.